Don’t Just Survive. Thrive.
Categories: Blog Posts
With the U.S. reeling from COVID-19, and the economy taking a hit, a lot of investors are wondering, “What should I do?”
Don’t just survive. THRIVE!
You heard us. This isn’t a time to sit back and wait to see what happens. It’s time to take advantage of the market and BOOST your cash flow.
That’s right: BOOST.
Here are a handful of strategies to consider:
- Lower your rates: Rates are at an all-time low. If you wait until the market rebounds, you might miss out on those rates and get locked into much higher, more expensive rates.
- Improve your return on credit (ROC): Wherever you are with your financing, it’s always worth a checkup to see if you can get a Return on Credit increase.
- Skip a payment or two: With rising job uncertainty, some of your tenants might have a harder time covering their rent. Put yourself in the best financial situation possible. Give them a couple months of no payments. And once they start paying rent again, consider lowering their payments. If they’re safe, you’re safe.
- Get out of private loans. One simple point can increase your cash flow. For example, a $300K loan could mean hundreds of dollars in your pocket.
- Look at interest-only loans.
- Lower your term and rate.
Don’t wait until the markets rebound. You might miss out on months or even years of lower payments.
NOW is the time to act!
Let’s get the process moving TODAY.