Always Have Enough Money for Your Real Estate Investments


Tags: , , , ,

Always Have Enough Money for Your Real Estate Investments

Real estate investors always need to have enough money for their investments. It is important that they see every deal or transaction as a bucket of money. If you are buying a fix and flip or a rental property, there is a bucket of money that is needed. These funds can be used to purchase the property, complete rehab projects, cover closing costs, and take care of the interest. While the majority is going to come from the lenders, the remaining portion is going to have to come from you for a down payment or to cover the interest costs. It is important that you take everything into consideration when you are setting things up in order to win in the real estate game.

What do you need to look at when setting things up?

  1. Make sure that the lenders who are lending you money will give you more at a better price.
  2. Make sure that you have your bucket of money to not only qualify for this loan or multiple loans. Determine what represents your bucket of money, and how you can set it up to play in the game.

What if you don’t have any money going in?

There are many investors who enter the game without establishing their buckets of money. For these investors, it becomes a matter of creativity and how they feel about what they’re doing. There are a lot of people who don’t have anything coming into a deal. For these individuals, they can use lines of credit, or credit cards to do down payments. 

There is always another way to find the funds you need!

One of the most important things to do when you’re starting out is to use other people’s money. Often this is from family and friends. However, it doesn’t have to be. There are a lot of people out there who are looking for better returns. Take a moment to consider if there is someone out there who you can borrow $10K from. Perhaps someone from your real estate group or even a neighbor down the street. By doing this, you can fill your bucket of money with someone else’s money in order to get the return you want. As long as you use the funds correctly, then you can in turn make the money you need in order to pay them back. 

Let’s look at the numbers.

When you are purchasing a property, you can have the bank lend you up to 80% to 90%. The remaining 10% to 20% can then be provided by someone who is looking for a better return. By paying them 10%, it will be a lot cheaper than making payments on a credit card or a loan. The person lending you the money directly will in turn get a better return than they would find elsewhere. It’s a win win on both sides.

What do you need for success?

First and foremost you need to have confidence in order to succeed! If you are going to go out and ask people for money, then you need to show them that it will be a good deal for them. You can show confidence by knowing your project and by developing a business plan that showcases your investment goals. Once they have faith that you will find good properties, fix them, sell them, and make money, then they will partner with you. If you get one person in, then it’s easier to get more later.

We can help you!

We have developed a good system of how to not only find other people’s money, but more importantly how to talk to them about joining you in your investment journey. Here at The Cash Flow Company, we help to find you the leverage you need, get your buckets of money set up, and ensure that the properties you find are good deals. Remember, confidence comes with a good project, finding good projects will then help you make more money. Creating leverage now will help you jump into a deal quickly while others are scrambling. 

Contact us to find out more!

Watch our most recent video to make sure that you Always Have Enough Money for Your Real Estate Investments